Thursday, March 30, 2006

I don't need a job, but I want to be a paperback writer

Despite giving in and returning to Hampstead Theatre a second Equal Opportunities Monitoring form they still have not got back to me. Assuming that I won't, I welcome any suggestions about what to do with the 23,000 words worth of short stories that are currently filling up my computer's memory.

Inadvertantly I seem to have got rid of the archives menu on my blog, or at any rate it has disappeared. This is annoying, so if anyone can enlighten me, please do.

I am off to Rome in a few hours' time. In my absence I expect the menu will miraculously reappear and render this post unnecessary and confusing.

Am currently watching a BBC4 programme about public information films and how generally ridiculous they were. Ah, my life is so wild. I have also just been informed that next week is 1973 week on BBC4. I'm not sure how we will tell the difference, as BBC4 is sweetly polite and gloriously timeless. Am also confused as to why particularly 1973. Not that I object, it just seems a little random.

I have given up learning Italian. I will be fine asking for the way to the post office or for a room with a bath, but if I need to say anything else, or if anyone replies to anything I attempt to say, I'm screwed.

See you in a week.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun! archives are back...

11:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloomsbury Theatre Technician - damn... I'm perfect for that job...

12:36 pm  
Blogger Rachel said...

Rome?!

Damn you.

*Strops off to sulk at having not gone on holiday for frickin ages*

11:12 pm  
Blogger RLS said...

Hiya Rachel,

Nor had we! Would really recommend Rome. It's brilliant! (Plus the cheesm speaks better Italian than me, i.e., he speaks Italian, so you'd get on better than we did!)
Will blog about it later.

Cheesem - then go for it! F works at the Bloomsbury...

Px

5:34 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

20160105xiaodaige
lacoste shirts
ralph lauren uk
cheap football shirts
polo ralph lauren
adidas outlet
ugg boots on sale
michael kors canada
oakley sunglasses
chanel handbags outlet
air jordan 4
rolex watches,rolex watches,swiss watches,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
hermes belt for sale
michael kors factory online
rolex watches outlet
vans shoes
true religion jeans
mac cosmetics
air jordan 11
discount ugg boots
ferragamo outlet
snapbacks wholesale
fitflops clearance
coach outlet store
tiffany outlet
ugg boots
michael kors outlet
mulberry handbags
rolex watches,rolex,watches for men,watches for women,omega watches,replica watches,rolex watches for sale,rolex replica,rolex watch,cartier watches,rolex submariner,fake rolex,rolex replica watches,replica rolex
nhl jerseys
ray-ban sunglasses
supra shoes
michael kors handbags
rolex watches for sale
nike air max uk
ugg outlet online

2:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home