Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My faith in humanity dropped to an all-time low last week when, from the window of a bus, I watched a young bloke pickpocketing a blind woman.

Watched "Confetti" on Sunday, which I would highly recommend if you have nothing better to do with your afternoon. Also, for anyone interested in what my old boss was actually like, Vivien, the magazine editor in the film, is like her in every way. This might explain a lot to those of you who knew me when I worked at LSE.

Ran a measley 3K at the weekend, but in a time of just under 20 minutes, which is ok given I am racing exactly two months today. Also I have finally received information from the Alzheimer's Society and set up a website with them, so if you would rather give money to them than to Cancer Research UK (or indeed if you would like to give money to both), then this is the website.